Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What Makes the Thunderbolt Cable Lightning Fast « iFixit Blog

What Makes the Thunderbolt Cable Lightning Fast « iFixit Blog

Respect, i can pay $50 for actual innovation, although my budget has not gotten to the point where I'm using apple laptops, I'm sure one day when its both affordable and a worthy tool I'll spend some money on a Macbook Pro or something similar.

Although, having an iPad has made me start to see why apple is a great company, and might even get an iphone next update(although i love my Android G2).

Still back to the topic of this cable, it has Micro chips to make the wire speeds go 10gb/s. Freaking micro chips in wires, I love the future.(the now?)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.

    Yes, I'm slowly becoming more of an Apple fan. I've always been a fan of iPod, but having recently upgraded to a Touch I'm kinda wishing I would have waited a bit and just switched from Droid to iPhone. I love my Droid, but the iOS version of some apps seem more appealing to me.

    Definitely wish I had an iPad now too. Just because. Macbook Pro? Yes, please.

    Will it happen for me? No. I'm too poor for all that. I'll be happy with my iPod (and maybe go for the iPhone 5 when it comes out).

    ReplyDelete